Brand creation in Linnikov.agency
A brand is a body of emotions, sensations, and images in the mind of a consumer.
Branding is a set of actions and efforts of the owner and branding and marketing specialists to create certain sensations, emotions, images in the mind of the consumer. It is a shaping of a complete brand image.
Products are made in the factory, but brands are created in the mind.
Where to start?
Creating a brand is painstaking and responsible work. After cooperating with us, the client receives a turn-key brand.
Our customer describes the future project. It doesn’t matter whether it is a product or a service, the technology of creating a brand is the same.
Creating a brand begins with research: who the target audience is, how it lives, what the needs are. We study the product, its capabilities, and strengths, market trends and competitors.
The research leads us to the platform: essence, values, character, mission, metaphor, and positioning of the brand.
The next step is the verbal identity development. At this stage, we create a name, tagline, and text style. We take into account what communication style the target audience uses.
Next is creating a visual identification for the design of communication channels. It is the visual identity that helps to get a unique, memorable image. The target audience should easily remember and read the product through visual identification.
Introducing and receiving feedback is the final stage. The product or service has already been created, then it is important to implement and promote it.
Our client receives a comprehensive service. Our approach begins with the immersion into the customer’s business and ends with its implementation, and development of a wholesome brand: positioning, unique image; a working tool for obtaining profit.
Benefits that the client will receive working with us:
- professional approach — all specialists have specialized education in the field of branding, design, management;
- customer-oriented approach, willingness to help, and flexibility.
Regardless of the customer’s product, market, or specificity, we work with brands all over the world. What is your future project?
Goals and objectives of branding
Nowadays, you rarely can hear from the founder “Why do I need to create a brand?» There is another question “How to create a strong brand?”.
The goals and objectives of the brand are always different.
When a brand already exists, there is a goal of expanding, entering a new market or enhancing consumer’s confidence in the product. When a brand is created, the goal is to gain a foothold in the mind of the consumer, to build communication.
The first goal of any branding is to create a unified image. Creating a strong brand gives you the opportunity to receive increased margin.
At each stage, we highlight different tasks:
- Objectives at the research stage: to study the product, its strengths; understand who our consumer is, what drives him/her, what the needs are; strengths and weaknesses of competitors; what the market trends are. Here we deepen into the business of the customer.
- Objectives at the stage of creating a concept, brand platform: define the mission, values, and character of the brand, choose a metaphor and reflect the product in positioning. Here we create a development strategy.
- Brand positioning sets the direction of the verbal and visual identity. The name should be easy to remember. The name is the most static element in branding. Updating the name is extremely rare, so the creation of naming is a particularly important stage. The name may reflect the product, the essence or metaphor.
- Verbal identification should be clear for the target audience, the text style is as the consumer is used to hearing earlier.
- Important tasks that should be addressed by the visual identification of the brand: creating awareness, uniqueness, strengthening the brand platform. Usually, we are testing 2-3 concepts and the most successful one is being worked on. The consumer should immediately know what kind of brand it is, whose product it is in front of him/her.
Do you plan to create a brand or expand your current one? We will help you define the goals, create a solid image and turn your product into the brand. First, fill out the brief.
Stages of a brand creation in Linnikov.agency
Let us talk about the main stages of creating a brand in more detail. The main task is to turn a product or a trading mark into a brand.